Oh, and those steamy erotic scenes keep popping up. I mean, jeez, I know you like to get whilst the getting's good, Track, but I'm pretty sure you don't need to try jumping him every time you're alone.
But yeah, to date, there are 41 Chapters (with only nine of them complete, the sods) and in them are...
- 10 Sex Scenes (So, if you're not signed up to my Patreon, that's about a quarter of the book you're not reading until it's published years down the line)
- 7 Major Locations (Tower, Army camp, Toptower, Oldmarsh, Whitemeadow, Riverton and Wintervale... Hoy...)
- 7 Fight scenes (Because, clearly, I hate myself)
- 4 Hot 'n' heavy scenes (Because Tracker is a horny son of a female dog)
- 4 Tavern scenes (Sometimes, good old campfire fare isn't good enough)
- 3 Inns (The Drunken Pilgrim, Wench and Cooper, and The Sheppard's Axe)
- 3 Bathing scenes (All of them totally legit. They travel and fight. Ergo, they get filthy)
- 3 Healing scenes (Did I mention they fight?)
- 3 Weapon-training scenes (Because they fight)
- 2 Cavern/Tunnel scenes (Don't ask)
- 1 Brothel (The Gilded Lily ^_^)
- 1 Swimming scene (Because how else would they reach the cavern?)
- 1 Stitching dude up scene (Different from healing scenes, because reasons)
- 1 Other scene I can't divulge, because spoilers
Each chapter is hitting about a rough 4500-word average (those sex scenes should be bloody outliers, but really I've a frigging half-written final battle scene that's over 5k. Half. Written.). Even though I factored a loose 3000/3500-word goal per chapter... I'm looking down the barrel of a possible 160k novel. Considering that all my editing runs in the past three novels have only given me bigger novels, the final story is going to be a beast no matter what I do...
Welp, I hope you all like sprawling fantasy works with a lgbt theme and lots of erotic romance, because that's what you're gonna get.
In closing, here's a picture of my two dorks snogging. Just because...
|Dylan and Tracker done by Eveline Verburg|