Wednesday, 3 September 2014

#IWSG - I'm All Good

As always, sign up for IWSG here!

Got to give a shout-out to Laura at My Baffling BrainMark KoopmansShah Wharton and Sheena-Kay Graham for being co-hosts for this month.

And ... hey! It's the three year anniversary of posting! Happy Anniversary IWSG!

Heh, last time I was doing virtually nothing between the last Insecure Writers Support Group and the one before that. This time, I've been so busybusy with new projects, real life stuff and I seem to have lost two entire days to TV Tropes (don't ask), that I don't actually have an insecure post to ... er ... post. In fact, it wasn't until I came home from the weekly food haulage that I remembered it was the first Wednesday of the month!

So, yeah, I guess what I'm trying to say is ... I'm actually all good. ^_^

17 comments:

  1. All good is better than all bad! And great to hear. Go you! :)

    Here for #IWSG
    shahwharton.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, it's good that you're all good. Glad to hear it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a rare state for me to be in that I thought I'd share. ^_^

      Delete
  3. It snuck up on me too, though we Yanks have the excuse that Monday was a holiday here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've no excuse other than pure forgetfulness. ^_^

      Delete
  4. It's always good to have a good month, even if it may be busy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly went by fast. Whole days ... weeks even ... just 'poof!'

      Delete
  5. Sounds like a good amount of busy life, keeping you going but not overwhelming you? Happy writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so. Got a few things coming up in the next week, but it should still be all good. ^_^

      Delete
  6. It's awesome that you're all good. I guess, through happenstance and miracles, I'm sort of in that place too. Yes, I have my insecurities, but they feel less potent this month. Must be a phase, I'm sure I'll get over it soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! You're all good, I'm all good. Everything's good!

      Let's hope this "phase" lasts for the both of us.

      Delete
  7. LOL, I always need a nap after the weekly food haulage. I applaud you for coming home and posting this. I haven't blogged an awful lot since our last IWSG monthly hop. Like you, I've been busy with new writing projects and working as a writer to supplement that habit. Short but meaningful. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually, I've a ton of things to do, but this time I'd a few hours between home and collecting my daughter so ... typing time.

      Delete
  8. Also, am a new follower here and Google+. Looking forward...

    ReplyDelete