Nevertheless, my good friend Loni Townsend nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks Loni! ^_^
So, like many awards out there, this little baby comes with some rules:
• Thank the person who gave you this award and include a link to their blog.
• Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. (I'm actually going to bypass this, because I'm a rebel. But if you're crazy enough to follow me and comment, consider yourself tagged. ^_^)
• Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
• Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
So ... seven completely random things about ... ME
1. For most of my life, I've never heard a sound through my left ear. Yet, the older I get and the more I wear headphones, the more I can hear through it. It's terrifying and amazing at once.
2. I really wished I was born a redhead (preferably dark red) for the longest time. Gaining a ginger fiancé has sort of cured me there. Now I've got his orangey locks to obsess over. On that note...
3. In November, my waist-length, hair (a product of many years' growth) will finally become shoulder-length as I donate all that very-much-dark-brown gorgeousness to the production of wigs for cancer patients. Maybe I'll post pictures when the time comes...
4. When it comes to computer games, I'm a sucker for the trophies. Must get 'em all!
5. It's hard to get me drunk. Possibly due to the fact that I drink a very select amount of beverages, have an avid dislike of social mingling, topped with not wanting any more alcohol past a certain point.
Also apparently, the sole time I was, I became convince that everyone was out to mug me. Ah, sweet paranoia, how I've missed ya.
6. Once, whilst getting new lenses for my glasses (a three hour wait), I once smashed straight into a window thinking it was a shop door. I then spent the rest of the time testing every doorway despite my aunt's assurances that she just went through it.
7. I basically flunked my English exams. It's true! I just missed a passing grade. I'm still not sure how I failed here but managed to pass Maths and Science... Bah! I left school at sixteen anyway.
Heh. Now I must appear proper crazy. ^_^