Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Introducing ...

Don't forget to pop over to The Wonderings of One Person where I'm being interviewed by Amber.

-----------------

Name: Lenora Raven
Story: Dark One's Mistress
Status: Lady

The main protagonist of the story who doesn't actually show up for most of the book (because, you know, it pays to be fashionably late). She's a little off her rocker now, but that's actually kind of understandable when you think about it. Nevertheless, this woman is trying to kill the Great Lord ... oh, and Clara - the Main Character.
She started off as a bit of a joke to myself. But I guess the joke was on me as I've grown to like her.
I do wonder if she'd be as threatening without her "one-man siege machine", better known as the barbarian. I guess we'll find out once I'm done with the final book in the trilogy.

I think, if I could do so without distorting her face, I would tweak the nose. Beyond that ... I quite like it.

4 comments:

  1. She sounds interesting. Did you use second life to get the image. I do enjoy messing around on second life. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. Can't get Second Life to work for some reason. This was done with the free 3D renderer gotten at DazStudio.

      Delete
  2. Dude, she looks like Jennifer Lawrence.

    ReplyDelete