Tuesday, 22 April 2014

"S" is for Introducing...

Name: Shirain
Story: The Rogue King
Status: High Priestess

The first agonist pitied against my poor Main Character, Koral, as well as the catalyst.
Whilst all my other baddies grew worse with every major rewrite, Shirain pretty much stayed as she is now; a fanatical and outright crazy lady (I could go on, but let's not go down that slippery slope).
Even though she's introduced quite early on in the story, I like to think her actions left a lingering presence on my other character's lives. ^_^

I think, if I ever had the courage to load such a prop-heavy scene again, the only thing I would change is her hair seeing as I've now got access to one such model that would have her closer to how I see her.

2 comments:

  1. love the character descriptions! when i went thru some letters, the pictures looked like trading cards - what a great idea that would be! trading cards for books!
    happy a to z-ing!

    ReplyDelete