Vickie Orians over at Page After Page has given me an award.
So ... yeah, as the title says, this is the third Liebster I've gotten.
Why am I still posting it then? Well, for one: the rules are different for this one. I've never gotten one with questions before. But I won't be doing the 11 facts about me (not unless you want boring trivial ones) or gifting to three blogs. I swear, I'm running out of people to give this to.
2) Which band do you most wish would come back after 'disappearing' or retiring? I'm so out of date with who has disappeared or retired that I guess it'd have to be Evanescence.
3) What is your favorite book that you don't think many people would know? Why my own, of course. What's that? It's not a valid answer? Darn. How about Finders Seekers by Gayle Greeno? Now I think about it. It's a science fantasy too.
4) What song is stuck in your head right now? Right now? Well, me and my daughter have been jammin' to some of the songs sitting on my USB stick. So right now, as I type this, it's River of Dreams by Billy Joel.
5) How many animals do you have? Heh. Five cats, a pony and, just recently, a puppy (soon to be two).
6) What is your favorite type of cookie? Anzac Biscuits.
7) What place do you never want to go back to because it's so perfect in your mind you don't want to ruin it? Christchurch. I come close to tears just seeing what has happened to the city, I don't think I could stop myself if I actually went there.
8) How many paces from your computer place to the fridge? Um, well I have to go into the lounge from the dining room just to reach the fridge. So ... it depends largely on factors like toys, animals, people ....
9) Did you actually have to count, or did you already know? I never count.
10) How old were you when you no longer believed in Santa Claus? Seven years.
11) Did someone spill the beans or did you figure it out on your own? It came to me in a flash of lightning. Also the presents from Santa were under the tree a day early.