Monday, 5 September 2011

My First Blog Award

Today, I received my first blog award from Jen at Jen's Bookshelf. If you haven't already, you should check her blog out. She's really into possums, albeit not in the liking way. She's still mad about them. ^_^
It's called the Liebster Blog award. The idea is to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers.
It has some rules. And they are:
 1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
 2. Reveal your top picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
 3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
 4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
 5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!
So here are my picks ...
Jill of Word by Word - She owns a venus flytrap called Nom Chompsky, need I say more? ^_^
Liz of Laws of Gravity - I could never knit like her (I'm allergic to wool anyhow). Seriously, you need to see what she made for her nook.
Nick of Writing Fire - He, like me, is influenced by the smell of a book. Nice to know I'm not a complete loon.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award. And thanks for the compliment. Knitting isn't that hard; it's just a matter of spending the time practicing. (You don't have to use wool, either. There are so many wonderful fibers out there--like bamboo and milk!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Milk? I've heard they can make clothes out of plastic bags, but not yarn out of milk.
    How interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your first blog award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waa! Thank you!! I'll be sure to link back on my next post. :D

    ReplyDelete